InCites is a customized, web-based research evaluation tool that allows you to analyze institutional productivity and benchmark your output against peers worldwide. Using trusted, reliable data from Web of Science, InCites lets you access and share information, monitor trends, and analyze performance easily and reliably. You can:
- Compare quantitative aspects of performance against other institutions as well as world and field benchmarks
- Showcase strengths and identify potential areas for growth
- Monitor collaboration activity and track new collaboration opportunities
- Support accreditation activity, funding proposals, legislative agendas, alumni appeals, faculty and student recruitment
- Plan a research strategy with metrics that can be tracked over time
InCites contains different modules that work together to provide a complete picture of your research output (both focused internally and in comparison to others).