COMPARE PERFORMANCE AND TRACK EMERGING TRENDS
The Global Comparisons module of InCitesTM provides citation metrics from the Web of ScienceSM for the research output of institutions and countries. Global Comparisons lets you identify broader trends and benchmark your institution’s performance compared to others.
With Global Comparisons, you can answer questions like:
- Which papers are most influential in which field?
- How does my institution compare to peer institutions – or aspirational peers?
- How many papers did a country produce?
- How does my institution’s output and impact compare to others?
- Which areas or institutions should we be collaborating with?
- Where is our work having the most impact?