MONITOR PERFORMANCE AND IDENTIFY STRATEGIC DIRECTION
The Research Performance Profiles module of InCitesTM provides a view of your institution’s research output at the personal, departmental and organizational level. Built on citation metrics from the Web of ScienceSM, Research Performance Profiles lets you monitor your institution’s contribution to scholarly literature – as it stands today and as it is trending over time.
With Research Performance Profiles, you can answer questions like:
- How many papers did my institution produce?
- Which papers are most influential in which field?
- What authors are rising stars?
- How can I know individual researchers' H-index? Or a department's?
- Is my institution's research focus changing?
- What are the strongest fields at my institution? Which ones need improvement?
- What is the average citation rate at my institution? Or in selected fields?
- Who is collaborating with whom? And how often?
InCites customers can use InCites API at no cost to seamlessly integrate their customized Research Performance Profiles data and metrics into their existing research management systems and tools.