A 360 View of the World's Leading Research Institutions
A COMPREHENSIVE VIEW OF INSTITUTIONAL PERFORMANCE
The Institutional Profiles module of InCitesTM provides profiles for nearly 560 of the world’s leading institutions using a combination of citation metrics from Web of ScienceSM, profile information from the institution’s themselves, and reputational data from the Global Institutional Profiles Project. Institutional Profiles presents details on a wide array of indicators such as faculty size, reputation, funding, citation measures and more.
With Institutional Profiles you can answer questions like:
- Where is my institution viewed most favorably in terms of the reputation of research produced or teaching practices?
- How does our research output compare with the results it yields – both in terms of impact and income?
- What is the optimal balance between capacity and performance?
- Is my institution's output being appropriately reflected in our perceived reputation?
- How does my institution's research perform against citation impact?
- How does our research income compare to others and are we seeing a return on investment?
Read more about Institutional Profiles and the methodology behind it.