Thomson Reuters is the leading provider of intelligent information for professionals worldwide. We leverage this data to inform your strategic decisions. Whether it's supplying custom data to advise your projects, or drawing upon our analytics expertise to answer key questions that impact the future of your organization.
Our consultants use data, metrics, and methodologies that combine academic, commercial, and economic aspects to help you determine impact and to:
- Support strategic funding decisions
- Understand the scientific landscape
- Provide policy-advisory support
- Guide innovation management
We provide insight that fuels innovation and improves your return on research investment. We work with big data in ways that maximize value for you.
- Demonstrate your success with objective, third-party analysis and recommendations
- Quantify your policy, funding, research and publishing activities with objective data and metrics
- Draw connections between research and funding projects and their economic and social impact
- Create and implement best practices and programs to allocate resources
- Understand the innovation space in your area of research
- Identify where and with whom your work is having the greatest impact