Our global consultants are experts in program evaluation, bibliometrics, science policy and library science and their credentials span all major fields including bioinformatics, chemistry, neuroscience, physics, statistics and mathematics, electronic, medicine, and environmental studies among others.
Impact Evaluation and Innovation
With our Impact Evaluation & Innovation solutions, you get custom data, reporting and analytics. Our unique solution is pulled from the largest and most complete data source of research information with unmatched multidisciplinary information on global discovery and innovation.
Third party objective analysis gives you peace of mind with:
- A deep understanding of the objectives and recognized measures of research impact
- The ability to uniquely link content from Thomson Reuters with customer and public data
Strategic Funding Support
Using a broad portfolio of evaluation methods, we make connections between what has been funded and the outcome and impact it has produced so you can:
- Measure, understand and report to stakeholders the results of funded research initiatives
- Allocate programs and funding to drive ROI through evidence-based assessments
- Implement project management and decision support methodologies that align funding activities with national, regional, and fund-level objectives
- Draw connections between research and funding projects and the research, economic and social impact they have created
Assess your organization's position within the broader research ecosystem. We help identify:
- Changing and converging disciplines for technology, development, and innovation
- New programs to fund, skills to attract, and themes to publish
- Identify threats or opportunities to address
- Discover with whom and where your work is having the greatest impact
Base your strategic decisions upon objective, quantitative evaluations.
- Test and assess specific research policy frameworks
- Show current impact and inform specific long-term recommendations and implementations
- Drive the research and development process.
- Demonstrate how your organization's efforts are fueling innovation
- Identify areas to accelerate translation of research into innovative products and impact
Bibliometric Performance Report
This new offering focused on bibliometric analysis provides you consultancy-level expertise with third-party analysis to answer key questions like:
- How much research is taking place and in what field(s) at my institution?
- Where is this research being published?
- What are the disciplinary strengths and opportunities in this body of research?
- How does our publication output and impact compare against competitors?
- Who most commonly funds this disciplinary research?
NEW! Emerging Research Areas Report
Understand your research strengths and identify new areas of research.
NEW! Funded Research Performance Report
Help funders demonstrate the effectiveness of their program.
Data Reports offer comprehensive publishing and citation snapshots from high-value Web of Science data, including overall publishing and citation trends for institutions, countries and ad-hoc groupings of records.
The data reports contain timely article meta-data and metrics directly relevant to the needs of today's researchers. Identify influential individuals, publications in institutions and countries in specified fields of study — as well as emerging trends relevant to their work.
Based on journal article publications and citation data from Web of Science Core Collection, these reports are an ideal, in-depth resource for policymakers, administrators, analysts and information specialists in government agencies, universities, corporations, private laboratories, publishing companies and foundations.
National Citation Reports
Grasp new research trends and be the leading edge of research with an article-level analysis of a specified country
Institution Citation Reports
Understand who is citing your institution's work and where research is having the most impact with an article-level analysis of a specific institution
Collect and report on publication information and associated metadata based on your inputs with a publication matching report
Local Journal Utilization Report
Statistical database to help manage collection development and identify the journals most relevant to your research community.
Journal Performance Indicators
Track and compare journal performance over time across fields, category, publishers, countries and languages.
National Science Indicators
Summary publication and citation statistics that reflect the collective judgment of the scientific community on the strength or weakness of a country’s efforts in a specific field.